From Cooking Light Magazine. This dish is quick and easy and tastes great!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast cutlets
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 pound broccoli rabe (rapini), cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 4 lemon slices (optional)
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine breadcrumbs and pepper in a shallow dish; dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add wine, broth, juice, and butter to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in broccoli rabe; cover and cook 3 minutes or until broccoli rabe is tender. Stir in parsley and capers. Serve chicken over broccoli rabe mixture. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.