1/2 lb ground beef, chicken, or turkey
1/2 chopped onion
1 garlic clove, minced
1 packet taco seasoning
1 (16oz) can refried beans
2 (10oz) cans red enchilada sauce
1/2 tsp salt and pepper
1 package flour tortillas
2 cups shressed Mexican Style cheese
- Saute meat, onion, and garlic until lightly browned. Add taco seasoning and finish browning meat.
- Add refried beans, and a little enchilada sauce to moisten.
- Put a little more sauce in the bottom of the baking dish you will be using. Grab a tortilla and fill the middle with the meat mixture and then roll. Place seam side down in the dish. Continue until you've used all the filling.
- Cover enchiladas with the rest of the sauce and sprinkle cheese to the top of the dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and sides are turning brown.