Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Party

Happy New Year!

Well, summer vacation has come and gone and now I'm winding down my last two days of Christmas vacation!  This post is long overdue to say the least but the dinner party I had last night inspired me to put the evenings menu on here!  We entertained some very special friends of ours, Marie (my very loyal workout partner, recipe swapper, and friend), her husband (my husbands twin separated at birth), and the coolest kid you'll ever meet, Mason. We rang in the new year together with an international cuisine:) You'll see what I mean!  

The menu was this:  
Vietnamese Chicken Lettuce Wraps (made by Marie)
Beef Enchiladas with red sauce
Chicken Enchiladas with green sauce
Mexican Rice
and for dessert...
Fresh Cannolis from a wonderful Italian market near my house as well as Limoncello Gelato that I bought at, get this, Meijer! And it was fabulous! If you haven't tried it, you must pick some up!

I will post each of these recipes separately. 

BTW, what did everyone else make to ring in the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment